Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Stressful Day

It's stressful day. I would say that i hate this kind of day. I have a lot of work to do and non-stop meeting from 10am till 1pm and then after lunch continue from 2pm to 5pm. Stress!!! it's all about work.... complain, meeting target, new budget and worst thing is my Boss will be going on 2 weeks medical leave. I think i have more than100 emails waiting to reply, take action and forward. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Besides, my parents gave me a big surprise again. Their surprise normally not something great. My mom met with an accident (luckily she is fine). Unfortunately i have to pay almost RM1000 to repair the car. My mom and dad have not in a good term since few years ago. My dad always refuse to pay things for whatever my mom did. So my dad called me this morning and asked me to pay for cost to repair the car. Oh my god... I can't believe that they asked me! Sad man.....well.. i do not have a choice anyway. Sometimes, i just dont know why my parents just cant settle this by themselves and always want to involve me. Sometimes i just feel that they just dont think about me at all - how i feel.

A stressful day !

Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: